Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Birthday Wish List

I have a birthday coming up in a couple of months and these are some of things I would like. I suppose I should actually tell someone so that I do have some chance of getting something. Who knows, someone may just be reading this and pass the information on to the right people..... ;-)


image and purchase from Etsy

The above one I would like it either Aqua or powder blue for my bedroom. The frame I would get for it would be from ikea in black or very dark chocolate brown.



image and purchase from Etsy

The cupcake one I would get in the cardinal red colour with a dark frame and hang this in my dining/kitchen/family room. Mmmm cupcakes!!



image and purchase from made by girl

And this one I would put in a white frame (same kind from ikea) and hang in my study. Blogs and coffee, 2 of my favourite things.

There are some other things that I would like, for example Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfume. I just discovered this while in Melbourne and loved the smell of it.




Ooh would love it if someone made me a birthday cake for a change. I always seem to make other peoples cakes.



And flowers, what girl wouldn't love flowers and balloons for that matter.


image via a creative mint

ooh and The Carrie Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment