Friday, May 14, 2010

Dining Room Love & Success!!

I had an extremely successful shopping trip today.  I achieved my goal of getting my wall decorations.  I found them in Target.  A thousand thanks Cinde for telling me.  I ended up with 3 of the white ones and what was even better is that they were reduced from $49.99 to $17.87 but then when they scanned they came out at $12.85.  That is a massive bargain.  These kinds of things never happen to me so I am very excited!!!

I am going to use them in a bit of a project in my lounge room.  Stay tuned.  Might be a while though, I am quite bad at making decisions.

Anyway, I wanted to share this picture with you.  I love, love, love this dining room.  Everyday when I turn my computer on I have a look.  I am not sure where I saved the image from, I have had it for a while.  It's possible that it came from House of Turquoise.


No comments:

Post a Comment