Monday, May 17, 2010

M is for Macaron and Monday



 

Mmmmm....I love these tasty morsels. These images are divine. I have yet to find a good macaron in Brisbane. Not one that tastes like the amazing Adriano Zumbo's anyway. A couple of years ago Mr S and I took a trip to Sydney, got lost trying to find his shop in Balmain and made it just before closing. The flavour that sticks in my mind from that day was the salted popcorn. And it did taste like popcorn. I can't really recall the rest of the flavours. I think we tried about 6 different ones.

I will leave you to drool over these yummy images.









image source unknown...sorry


image via tartelette

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Michele,

    I saw your comment on our facebook page Authentic French Macarons, and I would love to help you to solve your dilema about not finding a lovely Macaron in Brisbane!I can't wait to get you some of our Macarons.
    Feel free to contact us by e-mail: frenchmacarons@hotmail.com

    We look forward to hearing from you,

    Have a great week,

    Rafael F. and the Authentic French Macarons team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafael
    You will be hearing from me very soon. I can't wait to try them...

    ReplyDelete