Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thinking Pink cause I'm feeling Blue



I'm feeling a little blue today so am going to post something that puts a smile on my face.  All shades of pink.  I love so many different shades of pink.  Here are some gorgeous photo's that I have found of one of my favourtie colours.


When I got married my bridesmaids wore fuchsia and looked beautiful.  Although I am not sure they appreciated the tulle that seemed to be scratching their bums all day..


My wedding day back in 2003.  Sorry that the picture is crooked.


.

I love this bath, however not sure that I would be brave enough to have it in my house.  Plus I don't think Mr S would approve.  Not manly enough for him!!





The beautiful Sharnel Dollar of My Life My Loves who is the proprietor of The Cupcake Company holds cupcake classes in her home.  I really hope to attend one of these at some stage.  I can't wait to see her gorgeous home in the flesh.



Alex Perry Designs

I love Alex Perry's clothes.   I have no chance of ever fitting into one of his designs though.  Maybe an arm might fit, but nothing else..ha ha






No comments:

Post a Comment