Friday, June 25, 2010

Green with Envy

Green has been catching my eye lately.  I am thinking about some new sheets etc for our bed and have been on the search for maybe something green.  Not to sure yet.  Here are a few pictures that caught my eye while I was looking on the net.  Green just kept jumping out at me.



I can't figure out if this is a bed or a seat of some sort.  Any kid would love having this in their bedroom.


Bit bright for me.  I tend to like my bedroom dark and moody so I think I am now talking myself out of any type of green.

When I was in high school I had a pair of green converse boots like the ones below.  Our school uniform was a bottle green skirt and a gold shirt.  Very Australian!!
Loving this bag.


Not sure about this cake though.  It doesn't really look that appetising to me.  I am guessing that it could be either green tea flavour which I don't like or pistachio.



Green hair, not a very good look, but hey she looks pretty happy.


Dior......nothing more to be said.





Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment