Monday, November 29, 2010

Tis the season to be lazy

You know this time last year I was all over it.  Had all the Christmas shopping done, had the xmas tree up.  Mr S would have had all the xmas lights up on the house, done on the last weekend in November which was the weekend just gone.  We have done nothing!! For the first time I just can't seem to get into it.



I have been concentrating more on baby things.  28 weeks today (yay for me).  It's been all about baby shopping, haven't really given that much thought to xmas shopping.  I have told Mr S that for the first time I don't mind that much (I still mind a little) that the lights are not up on the house but have reminded him with having a 10 month old next xmas, it will be Christmas on steroids.  More lights will have to be purchased, bring on the sales and it will be like the Griswalds have come to Queensland.  I am sure he will fight me on this though, I'm ready for it, bring it on!!


I can't even be bothered to put the xmas tree up.  Terrible I know but that's how I am feeling.  Just starting to struggle a little with the whole pregnancy thing.  It's been a breeze up until about 2 weeks ago.  Starting to get the swollen fingers and feet.  Getting very sore feet if I spend to much time on them, which has been mainly at Ikea.  I can't seem to stay away from the place.  I was there last Thursday and then went back again today.  I am hoping today was my last trip.  I don't think I need anything else from there.  Starting to need nana naps again in the afternoon (just finished one).  Needed them very early on in the pregnancy and it's all started again. 

I was saying to Mr S yesterday that I wish I could just wave a wand and the xmas tree would be up and all the lights would be done as well.  Mr S has been busy in the backyard on another project otherwise I think he would have done the lights.  It's looking good so far and I can't wait to share it with you.  A little tip though, it has been inspired by something that we saw on another blog that I recently discovered and just love.  
Bubby Makes Three, pop on over and check it out.



My favourite holiday movie, Love Actually.  Will watch this at some stage before xmas.  Do you have a favourite that you like to watch?
I also like the Santa Claus movies with Tim Allen.



No comments:

Post a Comment