Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

So sorry for my lack of posts lately.  The only thing I can put it down to is laziness.  Just taking it easy before the baby comes along.  I have got about 7-8 weeks to go.  I say 7-8 because my ob is talking about inducing me a week early.  The little bugger hasn't turned around yet so I hope he does soon.



Anyway I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the happiest and healthiest of new years.  Hopefully I will be more motivated to get back to some more regular posts in the new year.



Image above from Tracey Lau



Take it easy peeps and stay safe over the holiday period.
xx00


1 comment:

  1. I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and New Years....and how exciting as you wait for the birth of you new little babe....xo

    ReplyDelete