Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone

Happy Friday everyone. What exciting things are you doing for the long weekend? Mr S & I are off to Melbourne for 3 nights. I love Melbourne. I so look forward to that first cup of coffee. I don't care what anyone says, but Melbourne DOES do the best coffee.




Looking forward to a weekend of beautiful food, coffee & culture. Oh and the football. Mr S is a Geelong supporter and what do you know, there is a game on while we are down there that we will be attending. GO CATS!!




Whatever you are doing this long weekend, I hope you have fun with family & friends. Let us also not forget why we have this long weekend. To honour the ANZAC's. My dad will be marching on Sunday and I wish I was going to be there to watch him. Next year hey.




Take care everyone & stay safe this long weekend.

1 comment: