Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chicken Lasagne

Made a bit of an experiment the other night for dinner.  A small chicken and pesto lasagne for Mr S and I.  I used to have an actual recipe for this, think it was originally from my sister in law.  I couldn't find it so just thought I would make it up as I went.
Only thing missing from my ingredients in the picture below is the BBQ chicken and some grated cheese.




Below is the bbq chicken mixed with ricotta and the pesto, doesn't look very appetising buy tastes fantastic.



All made up and ready to go into the oven.



Mmmmm delicious finished product



The only thing wrong with it was that it could have done with more of the tomato passata sause in some of the layers.  The lasgne sheets soaked it all up.



It was yummo and so easy to make.



1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'm growing some basil at the moment and hope to make my own pesto because I just love it!

    Hope you had a fantastic time in Melbourne :)

    ReplyDelete