Friday, August 6, 2010

More of My Cakes

This is the first cake I ever did, can't you tell??  It's pretty awful design wise but the fondant icing was really smooth.  Not bad for a first timer.



These were some mini cupcakes that I did for a friend for her 50th birthday party.





This was another birthday cake that I did for a friend for her birthday.  This was probably the 2nd or 3rd cake I had done.  I thought this one came out really well, I was very proud.




This was a birthday cake I did for my friends fiance.  Can you tell that he might of been a Carlton supporter.  My only disappointment with this cake is that I could not get the fondant the navy blue colour that I wanted, but overall a good effort.




Morning tea mini choc mud cupcakes




And of course my nephews first birthday cake that was my first post in this blog.




Wedding cake for a friend, I was bridesmaid as well.  Inspired by Sarah-Jane Wicks from Cake That!




I haven't been doing any baking lately.  Not sure when I will get back into it.  Have other things on my mind and other things to do.

Hope you all have a great weekend, and yet again full of yummy cake!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment